ISIPCA have been developing a new unit specialising in perfumery, cosmetics and food flavourings:
We provide business with the human and technical resources of ISIPCA.
Our service unit operates through two areas of ISIPCA:
- physico-chemical analysis
- sensory evaluation.
- Classic descriptive (QDA profile...) and innovative (tri, flash profile, DTS ....) methods.
- Consumer methods (preference studies, qualitative and quantitative sensory marketing approach)
- Panels of experts (cosmetics, perfumery and food flavourings)
- 10 individual evaluation booths (Fizz) and 5 booths for evaluating drying (functional perfumery)
- Extraction : SPME, ITEX2, Head-Space, soxhlet,
- Gas chromatographie (GC) :
- 2 CPG-FID ,1 CPG-FID chirale, 1 CPG-MS, 2 CombiPAL/CPG-MS, 1 CPG-Olfactometry,
- 1 SFC-DAD (Partenariat Agilent),
- 1 HPLC-UV,
- Colorimetry : 2 spectrocolorimètres,
- Spectrometry : 1 UV-VIS, 1 Fourier Transformed InfraRed Spectrometer,
- Stability : 2 SUNTEST, étuves …
- Rheology : Penetrometer, viscometer
- Data correlations of sensory characterisations
The experience and skills of the R&D department applied to various domains
- Perfumery: supervision of raw materials, analyses of formulae, comparison of perfumes, analysis of counterfeits...
- Cosmetics: characterisation, consumer evaluation, formulation of bases and finished products...
- Food flavourings: Analysis and characterisation of flavourings (sensory and physico-chemical); detection and identification of causes of off-flavours/contaminants; consumer perception; monitoring of volatile stability...
- Olfactory characteristics for the automobile, agri-food, perfumery industries...
Responsable Plateforme Scientifique
01 39 23 70 48