Formations scientifiques & techniques
Specialized Master's Degree in Regulatory Affairs Management of Fragrances and Cosmetics
SAFETY EVALUATION - SECURITY - CONTROL
Niveau d'entrée :
- Engineering degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Biological Engineering
- Master 2-level university diploma, 5 years’ higher education studies in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy
- Pharmacists, veterinarians, doctors in medecine
- 1st year of Master’s, 4 years’ higher education studies with 3 years’ professional experience (manager)
- Fluent in English (TOEFL iBT 85)
- Selection on file, then interview
- Application to be downloaded
- Application periods
>> First application deadline: before mid-May
>> Second application deadline: mid-September, if there are places available
- Payment of a 30% deposit
200€ for application handling fees (mandatory and non-refundable). Payable online. Click below to submit your payment.
Réussite aux examens
session 2017 : 92%
session 2016 : 100%
session 2015 : 100%
session 2014 : 100%
Insertion professionnelle (à 7 mois)
promotion 2018 : 67%
promotion 2016 : 100%
promotion 2015 : 80%
promotion 2014 : n.c
- Developing and marketing fragrances and cosmetics require the creation and management of a regulatory file, verifications that the products are effective and harmless, and cosmetovigilance monitoring.
- In order to do all these things, professionals in the sector need to have good knowledge of ingredients and formulation techniques, and to manage risks from the product design phase all the way through to use by the consumer.
- Evaluating potential risks inherent to the raw materials and compositions of products for use as cosmetics or fragrances, depending on their specific uses.
- Evaluating and validating the regulatory compliance of products developed by development engineers.
- Product safety evaluation techniques and the risks associated with using products.
- Supervising and validating the preparation of regulatory files working with development engineers and external service providers.
- Validating regulatory compliance of communication materials (packaging, labelling, advertising, etc.).
- Organizing international regulatory intelligence activities or a cosmetovigilance system.
- Crisis management and crisis communication.
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Approved raw materials and ingredients authorised for use in fragrances and cosmetics
- The process for developing fragrances and cosmetic products
- Assessing ingredients and finished products regarding their impact on human safety and the environment
- European and international regulations governing fragrances and cosmetic products
- Risk analysis and crisis management
- Managing a regulatory file, checking the effectiveness and harmlessness of the products before they are placed
- on the market
- Assessing and managing risks from the product design phase through to their use by the consumer
- Assessing and validating the regulatory conformity of the products
- Being familiar with the techniques for assessing the safety of products and the risks of using a product
- Validating the regulatory conformity of communication media (packaging, labelling, advertising, etc.)
- Organising the monitoring of international regulations and a cosmetovigilance system
- Managing a crisis and communication during a crisis
- Working with multiple in-house and external stakeholders
92% success rate on examinations (promotion 2017)
67% professional insertion rate (promotion 2018)
These companies worlwide have already trust us
Bourjois • Carrefour • Chanel • Clarins • Decléor-Carita • Dior • Galderma • IFF • Intertek • L’Oréal • Nuxe • PUIG • Reckitt Benckiser • Sensient • Symrise...
JPO Virtuelle ISIPCA - 30 JANVIER 2021 - 9H à 1
Venez nous retrouver lors de notre première Journée portes ouvertes en distanciel, le Samedi 30 janvier 2021 !
Prenez rendez-vous avec nos équipes pédagogiques avant le 26 janvier !