Formations scientifiques & techniques
European Fragrance and Cosmetics Master - University degree
EVALUATION - FORMULATION - MARKETING - MANAGEMENT
Début : January 2019
Niveau d'entrée :
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy or any other relevant Science Diploma
- Fluent in English (TOEFL iBT 85)
- Application form
- Payment of a 30% deposit
- 21,000 € for 2-year course of study. Deposit of 30% to be paid to the eligibility and the balance before the first day of class. Possibility to pay the balance in 5 installments over the year, resulting in a surcharge of 300 € per school year. A French bank account is required in order to benefit this possibility.
- 200 € for application handling fees (mandatory and non-refundable). Payable online. Click below to submit your payment.
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of perfume raw materials and cosmetics
- Master the art of formulation
- Learn the stages of product development
- Pilot a marketing project
- Achieve competitive intelligence and benchmark
First year UVSQ/ISIPCA) in Versailles, France
- Cosmetic topics - 30%
- Perfumery topics - 30%
- Scientific topics - 20%
- Registration & Quality - 10%
- Perfumery & Cosmetic General Culture - 10%
Second year (MBM Padova) in Padua, Italy
- Three electives dedicated to the Fragrance & Cosmetic Industries : new product development, environmental management & regulatory affairs, operations management in the Industry - 30%
- Accounting & Finance - 10%
- Management in Organisations - 10%
- Marketing Management & Customer Behaviour - 10%
- Operations Management - 10%
- Advanced topics in Management - 10%
- Strategic Management of the Enterprise - 10%
- Business Plan - 10%
- Developing and marketing fragrances and cosmetics require the creation and management of a regulatory file, verifications that the products are effective and harmless, and cosmetovigilance monitoring.
- In order to do all these things, professionals in the sector need to have good knowledge of ingredients and formulation techniques, and to manage risks from the product design phase all the way through to use by the consumer.
- Evaluating potential risks inherent to the raw materials and compositions of products for use as cosmetics or fragrances, depending on their specific uses.
- Evaluating and validating the regulatory compliance of products developed by development engineers.
- Product safety evaluation techniques and the risks associated with using products.
- Supervising and validating the preparation of regulatory files working with development engineers and external service providers.
- Validating regulatory compliance of communication materials (packaging, labelling, advertising, etc.).
- Organizing international regulatory intelligence activities or a cosmetovigilance system.
- Crisis management and crisis communication.
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Mastère Spécialisé® - Safety and International Regulation for Fragrances and Cosmetics
Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines
University of Padova