Formations scientifiques & techniques
European Fragrance and Cosmetics Master
EVALUATION - FORMULATION - MARKETING - MANAGEMENT
Niveau d'entrée :
Dates of selections
- First campaign: April
- Second campaign (according to the seats available): May
Pre-requisites / conditions of registration
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy (delivering 180 ECTS) or any other relevant Science Diploma recognized by The university of Versailles and the University of Padua (Italy)
- Professional experience in Fragrance or in Cosmetic is not required.
- Fluent in English : English proficiency test scores required (TOEFL iBT: 80).
- Full-time : Any candidat meeting the prerequisites and with a strong interest in Fragrance and in Cosmetic
- No age limit
Date of training
September 27, 2021 to December 8, 2023
- Motivation file
- Online individual motivation Interview if required
- Payment of a 30% deposit
Referencing of the course
- Porfessional Certification - Level 7 in Europe.
- University degree
Financing methods & ELIGIBILITY PROVISIONS
- Registration fees: 200€
- The registration fees are non-refundable and must be paid online when submitting you application.
- 30% of 11 900€ to be paid upon acceptation
Tuition fees: 21 200€ for 2 years
- 1st year : 11 900€
- 2nd year : 9 300€
- 21,000 € for 2-year course of study. Deposit of 30% to be paid to the eligibility and the balance before the first day of class. Possibility to pay the balance in 5 installments over the year, resulting in a surcharge of 300 € per school year. A French bank account is required in order to benefit this possibility.
- 200 € for application handling fees (mandatory and non-refundable). Payable online. Click below to submit your payment.
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of perfume raw materials and cosmetics
- Understanding the art of formulation
- Learn the stages of product development
- Pilot a marketing project
- Achieve competitive intelligence and benchmark
First year UVSQ/ISIPCA) in Versailles, France (650 hours of teaching)
- Cosmetic topics - 30%
- Perfumery topics - 30%
- Scientific topics - 20%
- Registration & Quality - 10%
- Perfumery & Cosmetic General Culture - 10%
Second year (MBM Padova) in Padua, Italy
- Three electives dedicated to the Fragrance & Cosmetic Industries : new product development, environmental management & regulatory affairs, operations management in the Industry - 30%
- Accounting & Finance - 10%
- Management in Organisations - 10%
- Marketing Management & Customer Behaviour - 10%
- Operations Management - 10%
- Advanced topics in Management - 10%
- Strategic Management of the Enterprise - 10%
- Business Plan - 10%
- Oct - Nov 15: 2-months remotely courses
- Nov 15 - May: Online and face-to-face courses, pratical works in the laboratory, team work and oral presentations
- Specifc Laboratoires dedicated to formulation of fragrances, sensory analysis and analytical chemistry
- Resource center specializing in perfumery, cosmetics and favlors, databases on ingredients
- Computer room, Blackboard for online courses, specialized MOOCs.
- Laboratories in analytical chemistry and perfumes of the Côte d'Azur University (Grasse campus)
- Oral presentation
- Practical work
- Group project presentation
- Oral internship presentation
Graduation rate : 100 % (promotion 2020)
Integration rate : 50 % (promotion 2019)
- Developing and marketing fragrances and cosmetics require the creation and management of a regulatory file, verifications that the products are effective and harmless, and cosmetovigilance monitoring.
- In order to do all these things, professionals in the sector need to have good knowledge of ingredients and formulation techniques, and to manage risks from the product design phase all the way through to use by the consumer.
- Evaluating potential risks inherent to the raw materials and compositions of products for use as cosmetics or fragrances, depending on their specific uses.
- Evaluating and validating the regulatory compliance of products developed by development engineers.
- Product safety evaluation techniques and the risks associated with using products.
- Supervising and validating the preparation of regulatory files working with development engineers and external service providers.
- Validating regulatory compliance of communication materials (packaging, labelling, advertising, etc.).
- Organizing international regulatory intelligence activities or a cosmetovigilance system.
- Crisis management and crisis communication.
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Specialized Master's Degree in Regulatory Affairs Management of Fragrances and Cosmetics
- A University Diploma majoring in Fragrance & Cosmetics - EFCM (Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin (UVSQ) / ISIPCA)
- A Master in Business & Management, specific fragrance and cosmetic sector industry - MBM (Università degli Studi di Padova)
As part of its Equity and Inclusion policy, and in accordance with the provisions of Law n°2005-102 of 11 February 2005 for the equal rights and opportunities, participation and citizenship of people with disabilities, ISIPCA is committed to respecting accessibility standards for people with disabilities and to proposing adapted accommodation for training courses.
Mise à jour le 19 mars 2021