Terms & conditions
You are currently connected to the ISIPCA website, a brand of the École Supérieure de la Production de la Mode et du Luxe belonging to the CCI Paris Île-de-France group.
The École Supérieure de la Production de la Mode et du Luxe - CCI Paris Île-de-France Education, is a consular higher education establishment, registered in the Versailles Trade and Companies Register under number 889 415 113, with its head office at 34 rue du Parc de Clagny, 78 000 Versailles, and with a share capital of €871 000.00.
Tel: 0820 012 112 (0.12 €/mn)
Director of publication and site manager: Marie-France ZUMOFEN, General Manager.
For any question concerning the life and management of the website: write to us using the contact form.
Personal data protection
A personal data controller has been appointed and can be contacted at the following addresses:
- email address: email@example.com.
- postal address: 34 rue du Parc de Clagny - 78 000 Versailles.
In accordance with the amended "Data Protection Act" of 6 January 1978 and the Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016-679, within the framework and limits of these texts, you have the right to access, modify and rectify data concerning you. If you have consented to your data being used for canvassing and communication purposes, you also have a right of opposition and deletion.
These rights may be exercised with the person responsible for processing personal data or, in the event of difficulty, with the Data Protection Officer of the CCI Paris-Ile-de France group at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lastly, you may file a complaint with the CNIL: 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris cedex 07.
We invite you to consult the page dedicated to our Personal Data Protection Policy, if you wish to know more about the personal information collected by the École Supérieure de la Production de la Mode et du Luxe and its processing.
The data processing carried out on the site is subject to a declaration to the register of personal data processing.
This site respects the following rules:
- Each data collection form informs you of the purpose of the processing carried out and the length of time it is retained. The data collected is used for anonymous consultation statistics,
- No data is collected without the user's knowledge. The personal data collected on the site is the result of voluntary communication by Internet users. At any time, the user can refuse the collection of data by selecting the "private browsing" function in his browser,
- No transfer of data to third parties other than CCI Paris Ile-de-France Group entities for the cases mentioned in the personal data protection policy and detailed on this site.
What is a cookie?
This is a text file deposited in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device optimised for the Internet), when you consult content or online advertising. This Cookie file can only be read by its sender. During its period of validity, it allows its issuer to recognise the terminal concerned each time this terminal accesses digital content containing Cookies from the same issuer. The Cookie does not identify you personally, but only the browser of your terminal.
What are cookies for?
Four types of cookies, meeting the three purposes described below, may be stored in your terminal when you visit our site:
- Technical cookies are necessary for browsing our site and for accessing the various products and services. In particular, technical cookies enable us to recognise you, to indicate that you have visited a particular page and thus to improve your browsing comfort: to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution), to memorise passwords and other information relating to a form that you have filled in on the site (registration or access to the members' area). Technical cookies also allow us to implement security measures (for example, when you are asked to log in again to the members' area after a certain period of time). These cookies cannot be deactivated or set, otherwise you will no longer be able to access the site and/or its services,
- Audience measurement cookies are issued by us or by our technical service providers for the purpose of measuring the audience for the various contents and sections of our site, in order to evaluate and better organise them. These Cookies also make it possible, if necessary, to detect navigation problems and consequently to improve the ergonomics of our services. These Cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information. The lifetime of these audience measurement cookies does not exceed 13 months,
- Social network" cookies allow you to share the content of our site with other people or to inform these other people of your consultation or your opinion concerning the content of the site. This is, in particular, the case of the "share" and "like" buttons from the social networks "facebook" and "twitter". The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you thanks to this button, even if you did not use it when consulting our site. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect through these application buttons. The life of these cookies does not exceed 13 months.
How do you make your choice about cookies?
E-mail addresses or telephone numbers put on line
This type of information is put on line in order to enable the Internet user to access the information sought more quickly. It may not be used for any other purpose, in particular commercial prospecting. Failure to comply with this prohibition may result in legal action being taken against the offender.
This site is hosted by :
AMAZON WEB SERVICES EMEA SARL
38 avenue JOHN F. KENNEDY - L 1855 - 99137 LUXEMBOURG
SIRET : 83100133400018
Hosting regions : Paris and Ireland
Address: 218, avenue Jean Jaurès - 75017 Paris
SIRET : 48098035800059
Author's rights - copyright
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
The visual illustrations on this site are the property of the École Supérieure de la Production de la Mode et du Luxe. The rights of use, reproduction and distribution are strictly reserved for the communication of the École Supérieure de la Production de la Mode et du Luxe.
The reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is strictly forbidden without the express authorisation of the director of the publication.
The reproduction of texts from this site on paper is authorised, particularly for educational purposes, subject to the following three conditions:
- free distribution,
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced: no modification or alteration of any kind,
- clear and legible citation of the source, e.g. in the following form: "This document is taken from the ISIPCA website: https://www.isipca.fr/. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
For other uses, please contact the site manager.
The trademarks mentioned on this site are registered by the companies that own them.
How it works
If you have any comments on the functioning of the site, please send a message to the webmaster via the contact form.
Limitation of responsibility
The content made available on the site is provided for information purposes only. The existence of a link from this site to another site does not constitute an endorsement of that site or its content. The site is designed for reasonable and normal use by Internet users.
It is up to the user to use this information with discernment and critical thinking. The École Supérieure de la Production de la Mode et du Luxe cannot be held responsible for information, opinions and recommendations formulated by third parties.
Similarly, the École Supérieure de la Production de la Mode et du Luxe cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or results that may be obtained through misuse of the information provided on the site.
It is expressly understood that any dispute related to the use of the site will be subject to French law and the French courts.
In the event of a dispute, the Internet user undertakes to contact the École Supérieure de la Production de la Mode et du Luxe as a matter of priority in order to attempt to resolve amicably any dispute that may arise between the parties.
In the absence of conciliation, the French courts shall have sole jurisdiction.