The Scientific Platform is keeping pace with the necessity to communicate, valorize and share with industrialists, students, as well as with the academic research community the scientific advances of R&D in its field of activity with the following objectives:
- Monitoring scientific advances in the area
- Communicating on scientific innovations
- Stimulating collaborative research projects
- Training and informing professionals and students
- Enabling networking between business leaders, academic researchers and students
To meet this need, every year the Scientific Platform collaborates and organizes scientific events open to companies, students and academic researchers, always in partnership with professional branches or competitiveness clusters (SNIAA, Cos, ....)
The Olfaction & Perspectives Congress
In collaboration with Cosmetic Valley, this event is a congress entirely dedicated to olfaction, this sense that had been forgotten and whose importance is being discovered and rediscovered in fields as varied as well-being, health, environment and behaviour. Advances in this domain suggest new application scopes and new perspectives.
The first edition of this congress took place in 2013 and the 5th edition will take place on March 24, 2022.
The Taste & Flavour Congress
A congress that spotlight taste has finally seen the light. It stresses the complexity of this sense and focuses on its formulation by flavors.
The first edition, which took place on September 23, 2021 in Paris, was an opportunity to take stock of our accumulated knowledge.
The next editions will allow to continue the exchanges between professionals and academics, to share and develop our know-how in this domain.
- What are the new trends regarding taste?
- How to combine naturalness and flavors?
- How to use taste formulation to meet new consumer needs and trends?
- What are the "imaginaries" of taste?
- How can we better understand the perception of tastes and aromas with cognitive sciences?
- How can the interactions between the senses allow us provide consumers healthier food choices?
- How to educate the 21st century consumer?
Supercritical Fluids for Perfumery, Cosmetics and Flavors Day (SCF PCF)
The objective of this event organized in partnership with ISASF is to promote exchanges and sharing of scientific advances in the field of supercritical fluids for the extraction of natural products, for formulation, for the analysis and characterization of products ...
Its specificity is to be entirely dedicated to applications in perfumery, cosmetics and flavors
This event will allow industrial and academic actors to present the progress made in their work in these domains.
The first edition took place on November 25, 2021 at La Défense.
A meeting area is planned with equipment manufacturers to discuss the new systems available.