Quality Assurance Policy
The quality policy of our school, ISIPCA, is based on several axes, including customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement of our training courses, whether they are part of a work-study programme, in-service training or VAE.
- To provide academic excellence and business expertise to our learners to enable them to become responsible employees and entrepreneurs in the labour market.
- To be the key contact for companies to meet their skills needs (current and future), in order to support them in their development and transformation strategy.
- To be a reference player in the field of training for our professions.
- Expertise in our training areas: work-linked training, continuing education and VAE (validation of acquired experience).
- Technical facilities fully adapted to teaching (laboratories, workshops, etc.)
- A solid pedagogy in line with the needs of the business world
Our performance indicators:
- Exam pass rate: 94.4% in 2020
- Professional integration rate: 78.10 % 2020 graduates - 7 months after graduation
- Breakdown rate for apprenticeship contracts: 8% in 2018
- Customer satisfaction rate: 82% in 2020
- Number of participants in our training courses: 500 in 2020
We are QUALIOPI certified for the following training categories:
- training initiatives
- actions to validate acquired experience.
The apprenticeships we provide are also certified under the CCI Paris Ile-de-France quality certification scheme:
Chacun sa voie
As such, our school is QUALIOPI certified for the category of training actions: Continuing Education and VAE.
This quality approach is led by a network of auditors and a quality consultant whose missions are to monitor and maintain our certifications and to continuously improve our quality system.