Global and Erasmus Strategies
ISIPCA aims to enhance its international development, in order to:
- encourage the outgoing and incoming mobility of young talents, and future professionals of our sectors. It will allow them to develop their academic background and know-how, and their employability
- facilitate the professional transition of young people and adults, in our sectors, to a long-term vocational rehabilitation
- offer new opportunities to our faculty members, such as working within other teaching teams from specialized departments of universities
- host visiting professors in our School
- build relevant international cooperation partnerships in our academic and research fields, in order to produce new innovative and vocational training programs in our fields of specialization
- offer new opportunities to our staff, such as job shadowing and professional collaboration.
Who are our current and potential Academic Partners?
To reach its goals, ISIPCA targets:
- Schools and Universities specialized in its relevant sectors
- Schools, Engineering Schools and Departments of Universities specialized in Scientific fields, such as: Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Botany, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- University Departments specialized in Environmental and Earth & Marine Sciences
- Business Schools with specialisations in Management, Business, Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Executive Education Departments and Alumni Associations of Universities
- Professional Bodies specialized in our teaching and research fields
- International institutions dedicated to Luxury.
ISIPCA has already developed international academic partnerships in Asia and Europe.
International Academic Partners
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027
ISIPCA has renewed its ECHE for 2021-2027.
The key priorities of the new Erasmus+ Program lead us to:
- promote equal opportunities and access, inclusion, diversity and fairness
- pay attention to protection, health and safety of all
- develop our digital education ecosystem
- enhance new cooperation, combining physical mobility, virtual learning and virtual cooperation
- tackle environmental issues
- foster mobility of learners and staff (KA1)
- build new partnerships for Excellence and Innovation (KA2)
For more information (Pour plus d'informations) ...
Remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous.
Last modification on 21.06.2022