- Provide a global comprehensive vision of natural essential synthetic raw materials a (Olfaction, obtaining, price regulation…) which enter the composition of fragrance accords.
The main accords
- Know the raw materials which enter the composition of the main accords, and to compose 5 accords which are part of the following olfactive groups : Fruity, Oriental, Afforested, Cyprus, Fougère.
- Identify the raw materials which are common to certain accords and restore the scent of the dumb flowers.
- Control the composition of 5 floral basic accords and the proportions of ingredients.
- Understand how the addition of certain raw materials transforms these accords.
- Identify to what extent these agreements allow to characterize plans (length: 1 day by accord).
- Types of seen accords: Rose/Peony/Carnation Jasmine/Tuberose Lily of the valley/Hyacinth Honeysuckle/Lilas Mimosa/Violette.
- Use the seen accords to develop new fragrances.
- Perfumery accords composition in laboratory.
- Discovery of natural and synthetic raw materials, which will be used in the accords composition.
- Fully equipped plenary rooms
- Site visit
Quizz after each session