Msc in Flavouring Expertise Formulation & Applications
Pré-requis : BAC+ 5
Presentation of the course
This course will provide you with the necessary skills to create and develop a food flavouring product. This course recruits after a hard science graduate diploma.
Formation CodeTitle RNCP 26943
Objectifs de la formation
- Develop a current knowledge of global flavouring products markets, key players and consumer trends
- Develop olfaction and taste skills
- Acquire an expertise in olfaction and tasting, ingredients and raw materials, flavouring composition
- Understand and master flavors formulation process
- Uphold safety regulation and execute quality processes
- Develop your know-how in a company thanks to a 6-month internship/work placement
Along the Msc in Flavouring Expertise , you will develop technical and soft skills such as creative thinking, research, complex problem solving, team work, project management, communication, data handling and analysis, practical lab skills, IT & Technology.
All these relevant skills meet recruiters' requirements around the world.
November 30, 2023
- Full-time : Teaching is provided face-to-face and remotely. The program is taught in English.
- Professional period : 5 to 6-month internship or work placement worlwide.
Registration fees: 200€
- The registration fees are non-refundable and must be paid online when submitting you application.
- 30% to be paid upon acceptation
Tuition fees: 10 250€ for 1 year
- 200€ for application handling fees (mandatory and non-refundable)/ Payment online. Click below to submit your payment:
- Graduate level: Master’s Degree in a scientific field (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Food technology)
- Professional experience in Flavors or Food technology is not required but recommended.
- Fluent in English : English proficiency test scores required for non-native speakers (IELTS: 6.5 or TOEFL iBT: 85 or TOEIC: 850)
Titre modalité d'inscription
- March (closing of registration: February 26th)
Second campaign (according to the seats available):
- June (Closing of registration: May 12th)
Third campaign (according to the seats available):
- July (closing of registration: July 8th)
1-year training at ISIPCA, Versailles, France:
450 hours of teaching
- Sensorial analysis - 15%
- Raw materials olfaction - 20%
- Flavor formulation and food applications - 40%
- Scientific topics - 20%
- Flavor formulation project - 15%
- oral presentation
- practical work
- group project presentation
- oral internship presentation
- Oct - Nov 15: 2-months remotely courses
- Nov 15 - Fev : Online and face-to-face courses, Cosmetcs pratical works in the laboratory, team work and oral presentations
- May - Oct : 4 to 6 months Fragrance worldwide internship
- Specific Laboratoires dedicated to formulation of flavors and food applications, sensory analysis and analytical chemistry
- Resource center specializing in perfumery, cosmetics and favlors, databases on ingredients
- Computer room, Blackboard for online courses, specialized MOOCs.
Accessibility for people with disabilities
As part of its policy Equity/Inclusion, and in accordance with the provisions of law n°2005-102 of 11 February 2005 for equal rights and opportunities, participation and citizenship of people with disabilities, ISIPCA is committed to respecting accessibility standards for people with disabilities and to proposing adapted training arrangements.
Contact for the Disability Officer: Ms Sophie Lathuillière - email@example.com