Cosmetics technical basics :
- Products, Effects, skin biology,
- Raw materials : hydrophilic, lipophilic, surfactants, preservatives, coloration
- Galenic forms: evaluation, formulation & control : Gel, shampoo, emulsions, Powders, Lipsticks, mascaras
- Cosmetics product development cycle, Stability tests, Compatibility (interactions content/product), Challenge test (preservatives efficiency), Pilote (production), Skin effects (cell culture), Efficiency (human being testing), Technical record (formule and test results)
- History of perfumery
- Raw materials & formulation
- The perfumery market
- Conferences, questions answers.
- Workshops in subgroups.
- Olfactive evaluation of raw materials and products.
- Formulation in a perfumery and cosmetic laboratory.
- Fully equipped plenary rooms
- Site visit
Quizz after each session