Hire our talents
ISIPCA training courses are given on a full-time basis and as an apprenticeship (or even as a professionalization contract) and therefore offer you the possibility of recruiting interns, apprentices and young graduates.
The vocation of ISIPCA is to train the future employees of companies in the perfumery, cosmetics and food flavouring sectors.
The periods spent in companies guarantee the practical application of the lessons taught at the school for the benefit of the companies that recruit our students and also contribute to their training.
Thanks to these periods, our students develop the skills expected by professionals in our sectors of activity: perfume, cosmetics and food flavours.
The insertion rate reflects this proximity to market expectations. In 2019, it was +80% at 7 months (OFEM survey) with an exam success rate of +96%.
Recruit our students!
In order to assist you in your recruitment, ISIPCA has set up a Career Center in partnership with Jobteaser. It allows you to get closer to our students and to meet your recruitment needs for internships, apprenticeships and jobs.
You can post your offer via a form, follow its evolution live (validation, number of views), archive it when it is filled, modify it autonomously or republish it.
Once your account is created, you will be able to add new jobs quickly by accessing your recruiter account directly with your email and password.
As a partner of ISIPCA, we offer you access to the CV library of our students and many other solutions to promote your employer brand.
Our corporate relations team is at your disposal to assist you and offer you a tailor-made solution.
Hocine BENBRIKHO - Development Director
ISIPCA has a historical commitment to apprenticeship, supported by the Paris Ile de France Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry, of which it is an establishment. In 2020, 58% of our students were on an apprenticeship contract.
For ISIPCA, it is a question of meeting the needs of companies and developing a strong springboard towards professional integration.
Training your future employees through apprenticeship means choosing:
- To be attractive to young talents and future professionals in the perfumery, cosmetics and food flavours industry. Apprenticeship is a real lever towards employment and a definite recruitment tool.
- Co-train and intervene in the renewal of training courses so that they correspond to your skills and recruitment needs. In this way, you participate in the development of tomorrow's skills.
- To develop its social commitment. Apprenticeship is a vector of social openness that allows your company to diversify the profiles recruited and to work towards equal opportunities.
- To add value to its teams by strengthening them through the recruitment of a competent and motivated learner.
The State strongly encourages the recruitment of apprentices in order to promote the employment of young people. Following the health crisis, the government set up a plan to revive apprenticeships (1 young person, 1 solution).
One of its key measures is the allocation of exceptional aid to companies that recruit apprentices between 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2021 in the amount of :
- 5,000€ for the hiring of a minor apprentice;
- 8,000€ for the hiring of an adult apprentice.
This aid concerns all ISIPCA courses.
It is unconditional for companies with less than 250 employees. For companies with more than 250 employees, they will have to prove that they have 5% of alternating work experience in their workforce by 2021.