Mode de formation:
- full time
Niveau de diplôme acquis:
Lieu de la formation:
Master of Science Scent Design and Creation
"A unique 3-year program that immerses students in the foundations and pioneering advances of the world of Fragrance, and prepares students for rewarding careers — in a range of roles — in this exciting profession.
A Full-time program with global internship opportunities."
The new program offered at ISIPCA is a partnership with a leading global creator of fragrances: IFF.
The program is built upon the fundamentals of Fine Fragrance creation, and includes comprehensive study and exposure to the world of Consumer Fragrance. This new curriculum covers the evolution of the business of perfume and fragranced products in the global marketplace. Courses include: history of perfumer, fine fragrance fundamentals, consumer fragrance overview (including fabric care and beauty care) innovation, technology, market knowledge, consumer insights, personal development, teamwork, creativity, project leadership, and more.
Students explore various professional specializations as fine or consumer fragrance perfumers, evaluators or scent design managers, marketing, sales, and technologists, etc.
This program is taught in English, and fluency is required.
Specialized Internship opportunities apply classroom learning to on-the-job experience.
|First year: October 2017 to April 2018||Second year: October 2018 to April 2019||Third year: October 2019 to April 2020|
- Bachelor or 2-3 year degree in: Science (Biology, Pharma, Medical, Computer science/Modeling, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Engineering, Biochemistry, Mathematics); Master level degree preferred
- Desired: affiliation or proven record of success in Design, Arts, Marketing, or Business
- Proficient or fluent in English (TOEFL IBT 85)
- No age condition
Admissions take place every year
Main selection criteria
- Required diplomas
- Affinity towards and/or proven record in creativity, arts, business, etc.
- Proficient level of English
- Olfactive ability
Apply for October 2017
- Download the registration form by clicking on the top pink banner "DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM"
- Application form should be opened in Adobe Acrobat reader, saved to your computer, completed and submitted online. Further instructions will be found on the application form.
Screening process & timeline
- Application deadline - March 31, 2017 (extension is possible)
- Phone/video pre-interview – March/April 2017
- Panel interview, creative presentation, Olfactive intelligence test at selected IFF Creative Centers – April - June 2017
- Admission confirmation - July, 2017
- First day of class: September 25, 2017
Please check our partners in France if you are in need of local housing accommodation during your studies.
- 10.000 € each year, for 3-year course of study
- 200 € for application handling fees (mandatory and non-refundable). Payable online. Click below to submit your payment.